Can the Reverse Gravity spell affect the Meteor Swarm spell? Was a professor correct to chastise me for writing "Prof. X" rather than "Professor X"? Robert Sheckley short story about vacation spots being overwhelmed Can a single photon have an energy density? How easy is it to start Magic from scratch? Example of a Mathematician/Physicist whose Other Publications during their PhD eclipsed their PhD Thesis Is it okay to store user locations? Is HostGator storing my password in plaintext? How do I go from 300 unfinished/half written blog posts, to published posts? Too much space between section and text in a twocolumn document I believe this to be a fraud - hired, then asked to cash check and send cash as Bitcoin How to safely derail a train during transit? Why does standard notation not preserve intervals (visually) Rotate a column If I blow insulation everywhere in my attic except the door trap, will heat escape through it? Natural lang...